Please see legal information displayed below.
All elements of www.weber-tylon.co.za, including, but not limited to, the content, general design and imagery, are protected by trade restrictions, copyright, moral rights, trademark and other laws relating to intellectual property rights. Except if explicitly permitted under this or another agreement with Saint-Gobain Weber, a division of Saint-Gobain Construction Products South Africa (Pty) Limited (“Weber”) or one of its subsidiaries, no portion or element of this website or its content may be copied or retransmitted via any means.
This website, its content and all related rights shall remain the exclusive property of Weber or its licensors unless otherwise expressly agreed. Any unauthorised use, alteration or dissemination of information on this website is prohibited. Should a user breach the terms of this clause then Weber will have the right to claim damages which claim shall include the right to claim special, incidental, consequential or indirect damages Weber will also be entitled to claim for loss of profits and loss of business and shall be entitled to recover legal costs on a scale as between attorney and own client.
© 2014 Saint-Gobain Weber South Africa (Pty) Limited
www.weber-tylon.co.za is committed to protecting the privacy of the users of this website and personal data shared by our users with us. You can access our website home page and browse much of our site without disclosing personal data.
If you do register personal information, it will only be held and used with care and in compliance with this policy.
Disclosure of Your Information to Third Parties
At present, we do not sell, trade or rent your information to companies outside the Saint-Gobain Group of Companies.
We may choose to do so in the future with trustworthy third parties. If you would rather we did not share your information, please tell us not to by contacting Customer Services at info(at)weber-tylon.co.za. If you use more than one email address to visit us, please send this message from each email account you use.
Security and Protection of Your Information
We do not give visitors to our web site the option of using a secure transmission method to send us their personal data.
We have implemented security policies, rules and technical measures to protect the personal data that we have under our control from unauthorised access, improper use or disclosure, unauthorised modification, unlawful destruction or accidental loss.
All our employees and data processors, who have access to and are associated with the processing of personal data, are obliged to respect the confidentiality of our visitors personal data.
Consent to the terms and conditions
Access to the Website
3. The Website is accessed via the worldwide web which is independent of Weber SA. Your use of the worldwide web is at your own risk and subject to all applicable national and international laws and regulations.
4. Weber SA does not warrant that the information contained in the Website may be lawfully viewed or downloaded outside of the Republic of South Africa. If you access the Website from outside of the Republic of South Africa it is your responsibility to ensure that you comply with the relevant laws and regulations of your jurisdiction and you warrant that you are familiar with such laws.
Risk of Use
5. You use of the Website is entirely at your own risk.
6. Weber SA and/ or its licensors own the trademarks appearing on the Website and copyright in respect of the content of the Website.
8. You may not alter or delete any trademark or other content of the Website or add any content to the Website.
9. You may not use the Website or its contents for any commercial purpose without the prior written consent of Weber SA, which may grant or withhold permission in its sole and absolute discretion and subject to such conditions as it chooses.
Specific Prohibited Activities Relating to the Website
10. You may not use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website nor may you attempt to decipher, de-compile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the Website.
11. Any misuse of the Website or its contents may result in legal action being brought by Weber SA, its subsidiaries and affiliated entities and/or any third party.
Accuracy of Information
12. Weber SA takes reasonable care to ensure that the information on the Website is accurate, however, you should not assume that this is always the case.
13. The information on the Website is of a general nature only and is not designed to address specific requirements or circumstances. The entire Website including text, images, links, downloads and coding is provided on an "as is" and “as available" basis. Weber SA makes no warranties or representations regarding the content or use of the Website including, but not limited to, the accuracy, reliability, suitability, quality, completeness or currency of the Website.
14. You should not rely on the information contained on the Website as a basis for any decision. Weber SA recommends that you seek advice from its professional advisers in relation to any specific product, product range or application prior to making any decision.
15. The information contained on the Website does not constitute an offer which is capable of acceptance.
16. Weber SA may from time to time provide links on the Website to other external websites. Such links are provided for your convenience only, and do not constitute any endorsement of these websites or the companies or individuals who own, manage, maintain, or advertise on these websites. Weber SA does not control the content of other websites nor the practises of their owners or operators.
17. Access or use of these websites is done entirely at your own risk. It is, therefore, recommended that you check the privacy policies and terms and conditions of each website that you visit.
Links from other Websites
18. A third party wishing to link another internet website to the Website must obtain the prior written permission of Weber SA, which may grant or withhold such permission in its sole and absolute discretion and subject to such conditions as it chooses.
19. Weber SA reserves the right to withdraw permission at is sole discretion, and require the prompt removal of an existing link.
20. If you link any website to the Website without Weber SA’s permission, or in breach of the conditions imposed by Weber SA, you shall fully indemnify Weber SA, its subsidiaries and affiliated entities and any third parties for any loss or damage suffered as a result thereof.
Computer Viruses and Errors
21. Weber SA will use reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website does not contain or promulgate any errors, viruses, malicious codes or other harmful components. However, Weber SA makes no warranty or representation that this will be the case, and excludes all liability in connection with any damage or loss caused by errors, computer viruses, malicious codes and/or other harmful components originating or contracted from the Website.
22. It is recommended that you check (scan) all materials downloaded from the Website with up-to-date virus software, and regularly check for the presence of viruses, malicious codes and other harmful components.
23. Weber SA values your feedback. The Website may request or permit you, from time to time, to post comments or submit material on the Website. You agree that any comments or material posted by you on the Website shall not be unlawful, infringe any intellectual property rights or any other rights of third parties, and shall not be obscene, defamatory or abusive to any other user, person or entity.
24. You warrant that comments or material submitted to the Website shall not contain viruses or other computer programming routines or engines which are designed to damage or interfere with any system, data or information of the Website.
25. You are responsible for the form, content and accuracy of any comments or material you post or submit to the Website.
26. You grant Weber SA a perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide and royalty free licence to use comments and material posted by you in any manner chosen by it.
28. Weber SA is committed to protecting your privacy and will use reasonable endeavours to protect your privacy. We recommend that you review this policy from time to time to ensure that you are aware of what information is collected, how it is used and in what circumstances and under what conditions it may be disclosed.
Monitoring of the Website
29. Weber SA uses site tracking to monitor customer traffic patterns and site usage to assist in the development of the Website design and layout to better meet the needs of the users of the Website.
30. Weber SA may use "cookies" to collect this information and track your use of the Website. If you do not want to receive a cookie file, you can disable your web browser from accepting cookies or ask for a prompt to accept a cookie.
Personal information submitted on the Website
31. You may use the Website without providing any personal information.
32. Use of certain features or services offered on the Website, such as registration for a personal profile, access to technical information and subscriptions to newsletters, where available, may require you to submit personal information, including without limitation, your name, business name and type, postal address, email address and/or your telephone number (collectively "Personal Information").
Purpose for Personal Information Requests
33. By submitting your Personal Information on the Website you confirm that Weber SA may store, use or otherwise process your Personal Information in order to:
33.1 achieve the specific purpose the Personal Information is requested, such as registration of a unique user profile on the Website or subscription to a newsletter service;
33.2 determine the services and/or features on the Website that are most beneficial to you and other users, and to tailor your unique user profile and newsletter services accordingly, as well as to develop the Website as a whole;
33.3 identify products and services that available from Weber SA, and to contact you or otherwise market such products and services to you via post, telephone, fax, sms and/or email; and
33.4 to contact you via post, telephone, fax, sms and/or email regarding any changes to the Website.
34. Your Personal Information will be controlled by Weber SA and will be retained for as long as is reasonably necessary in order to achieve the purposes set out above.
Access to and Removal of Personal Information
35. You will be able to access, update and rectify all of your Personal Information on the Website at any time or you may at any time withdraw your permission for Weber SA to retain, use and process your Personal Information by submitting a request for your Personal Information to be removed on the following link www.weber-tylon.co.za. Weber SA shall remove your Personal Information within a reasonable time period from receiving your request.
Disclosure of Personal Information
36. Weber SA may disclose your Personal Information to its subsidiaries, affiliated entities or third parties if such disclosure is necessary to fulfil the purposes set out above. In doing so, Weber SA will use reasonable endeavours to ensure that your Personal Information is protected from unauthorised disclosure.
37. Weber SA will not disclose your Personal Information for any other purpose without your prior consent unless required to do so by law.
38. Notwithstanding any exclusion of liability contained in any term or condition, Weber SA excludes to the fullest extent permitted by law all liability to you or third parties for any direct or consequential loss or damage of whatsoever nature, whether in contract, delict or otherwise resulting from your use of the Website.
39. Weber SA shall not be liable for any damage or loss caused by information changes, deletions, suspensions or discontinuation to the Website.
41. No waiver of any Term of Use, or part thereof, granted by Weber SA to you shall be deemed to be a continuing waiver.
30 Bosworth Street
Alrode Ext. 4
Switchboard: +27 (11) 617 8500
Call Centre: 08600 WEBER (93237)
Fax: 086 550 7118